Study study faint.

Tuesday 10 June 2008

A few more days to go. Three to be exact. Then, it shall all be over.

Nowadays, I feel faint or not enough oxygen in my room, especially in the evening. Unlike my old room, I can't make the window open wide using the aluminium strut I have because it's too high up T__T.

These days, the sky is all blue; Can't even find a wisp of cloud drifting by. It's really nice weather ^^. Beautiful sunshine.

All right, back to work. Revise revise. I shall persevere!




3 comments:

ButTeRcUp said...

wow! i can imagine the sky, and seeing ur picture, i can see that I have another photography lover friend.

you have got skills there too! keep it up! perhaps one day we can take our DSLRs and snap together.

Jun Xue said...

Lol! Actually this picture's idea is copied from somewhere.. i've seen it before.. so I just replicated it. hahah!

Yea yea perhaps one day in the distant future.

I wanna work for national geographic magazine! lol

Denise said...

wah you finish exam i belum start! =(

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger