Tag!

Sunday 8 June 2008

Things I'm passionate about:

1)Martial Arts
2)Nature (esp. the sky)
3)Final Fantasy =)
4)FRIENDSHIP
5)Food
6)Cooking
7)Talking with friends
8)Daydreaming.

8 things I say too often:

1)errr
2)WTH
3)oooooooouuuuuuuuu
4)I think
5)ugh
6)Ya meh?
7)wuuwuwuww
8)hhmmmmmm

8 books I've read recently:

1)The last book of harry potter
2)The Return of the King
3)Lubrication and lubricant
4)Introduction to Infrared Spectroscopy
5)Internal Reflection Spectroscopy
6)Spectroscopic analysis
7)Lubrication in operation
8)Laboratory methods for Infrared Spectroscopy T__T

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

1)I don't wanna miss a thing
2)Black Balloon
3)Iris
4)You're still the one
5)Succession of Witches
6)Find your way
7)The Greatest View
8)Go the Distance

8 things I learnt for the past year:

1)Being too stressed makes your mind unable to function
2)Book flight tickets more than 3 months before the date
3)Be thankful for what I have
4)I don't know how my future career's gonna be
5)Less moody, or occurrence of periods where i feel depressed
6)Humans need to interact with others to maintain a good mental health. LOL
7) I've learnt a lot about infrared spectroscopy and lubricant monitoring
8)there are still lots of stuff to improve

8 people i tag:

1)Su-Lyn
2)Kenny Yeoh
3)Samuel-chan
4)Wai Loon
5)Yong Kang
6)Ester Toh
7)Soo Shan
8)Sin Mei

1 comments:

plastic heart said...

final fantasy crisis core comes out on friday!!!!!!!!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger