Spring

Friday 25 April 2008

Hello everyone! Right right, now that I got all my other assignments out of the way, I can concentrate fully on my Final Year Project now (gonna start now... right after this entry.. I've been resting since yesterday.. kinda.. haha)

YEOSHHH must get back to my previous productivity. GOGOGO!!!!

ugh before that, some random pictures. I've got no time to go to the Botanical Garden this time.... such a waste. I think all the flowers must have finished blooming by now. Hmm ><

This tree seemed to have just skipped spring and Summer and go straight to Autumn... those are new leaves.. that's the tree of which I took a picture of. Maybe the leaves will turn green?
Tea flavoured chocolate! Gifts from Yee Huai.. she's been sharing/feeding me with loads of extra calories... but I'm not complaining ^^
Sooo many flowers on one tree. Explosion of flowers!
A white tree.
I know this is poorly taken, but I was rushing home... reminds me of the tree in Halifax Hall long ago. When all the flowers were blooming, it looks like the White Tree of Minas Tirith, or at least that's what I imagined it to be. Nice nice ^^
Ok, here end this post. I look forward to more thunderstorms and blooming flowers and fresh green leaves.. and fair weather! Spring is here!

12 comments:

Joanne said...

omg finally some cantik flowers. last time uk pictures always seem so gloomy :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha! not bad pictures after all. if the first n last pic have proper lighting(ie. flash) it'll be nicer to make those flowers outstanding.

and i want those choc!! Hai Yee Huai, can I be ur fren? LOL! Jk jk!

Anonymous said...

Joanne: hahahah yeaa finally some cantik flowers.. I shall take more cheerful pictures then ^^


Buttercup: hahahah kk next time I try

Lol ask her to send it to you from UK hahaha

plastic heart said...

Totally off topic Question: I like the Faye WOng song in your blog. DO you Like Angela AKi also?

Anonymous said...

Che: O.o Never heard of Angela Aki. I'll try check out her songs on youtube or something later ^^

plastic heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
plastic heart said...

Angela Aki is the singer from final fantasy 12. She did a wicked cover of Eyes on me by Faye Wong.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGbEl9HCIPk

Ive started listening to loads of J-pop becuase i watch way too much anime and play way too many video games

Jun Xue said...

Ek... I didn't delete that comment! did someone hack my account?

Che:ohh I just listend to few of her songs.. and yea I remember seeing her seing once ahha

I like her voice. I think she can sing very soothing/peaceful songs. hahah what animes are you watching now?

plastic heart said...

well im ashamed becuase i watch copious amounts of anime, Im a GEEK!!!! Heres what Ive watched in past year, I watch Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Claymore, Bleach, Final Fantasy Unlimited and Now I recently started Macross but i Dont think Ill stick with it. I hate robots. but I did like Gundam Wing.

Anonymous said...

Che: hahah I've watched a fair amount of anime myself. I feel that Naruto is pretty good, until the fillers came in. Now, I feel Shippuden turn out to be too draggy for my liking... a single fight can last up to three episodes @@.

plastic heart said...

Yes SHippuden is annoying. ALmost as bad as Dragonballz. The planet namek was supposed to blow up in 30 minutes but it took 2 weeks worth of episodes lol.

DO you watch Bleach, now that is the best anime ive watched EVER!!!

people tell me im too old for anime (im 22) and I tell them *£(($)£)££$ lol

Anonymous said...

Che:
hahah I do wathc bleach too.. but i've put in on pause for the moment. Hhahah age doesn't matter.. many of my friends still watch anime too, and they are all 20 plus hahaha

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger