Pictures

Saturday 19 April 2008

Ahh.. finally managed to upload the photos. It seems like the zoomed-in picture of the O-Ring is too big, so it has to be uploaded by itself. Anyways, here they are:

The O-Ring. This one has some strange white thing at it's edges, soemthing to investigate.. hhmmm.. And this photo looks cool right? ohohohoho!

The apparatus for the O-RIng thingie... looks.. groovy doesn't it?
wuuuu...

Food! Don't know why I put this up. Picture taken in Aunt Sally.. and somewhere in there, are deep fried mushroom with a thick coating of.. err... flour. Damn cool. My first time seeing that. Am I very Kampung? uwuwuwuw...
Snow!
In Sheffield (and probably the rest of UK), it snows more in April than in any other months. Probably, more snow in april than the rest of the year. So much for Spring eh. So much for 'the darling buds of May'. All hidden by snow and frost.
I'm already feeling sleepy.. don't know if I should do work or rest... then wake up early tmrw to continue my endless workload. Hmm. HHm.... maybe do some exercise.. nah.. too tired and lazy, feeling very full from my dinner. Okok, I hope to update more this week.. ^^


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuiyoh!! first picture is Godlike!

Samuel said...

not food again... is making me fat! lol:D jokin..

Anonymous said...

HAhahahahah yea yea oh i used external lighting, and came out so nice.. muahahahah Learned something new.

Hahha food.. I have a few more food pics.. you want?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I want I want more food pics!
The deep fried mushrooms dish look so tasty!! I shall try it soon mmmmm

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah okok I shall post it and tempt Samuel.
OKok go try.. if nice tell me hahahha

Anonymous said...

yes! more.... moreee foooooooooooooood!

plastic heart said...

We had a White Easter in London.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Dude...your thesis looks similiar to Edwin's thesis before. At least the equipment is the same. 'O' rings, i am swamped with them at the plant. They come in all shapes and sizes and in different materials man...

Wai Loon Kwan said...

i want food too

Anonymous said...

Mark: Hahhah yea yea.. but I don't use that equipment... other ppl set it up.. the PhD guy... I just anaylse the o-ring.

hahah yea.. that's why I will have a headache later trying to find out what material it is... and... the changes it undergoes @@

Wai loon: hahah okok I shall post them all up!! Now no time, will do it later..

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger