Falling sick

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Hello people. Sorry for not updating. I feel like I'm gonna get sick suddenly today. Maybe this is the limit of my body.. unable to whitstand this kind of lifestyle anymore. Or, perhaps I just let myself relaxed a bit (after completing the experiments and getting some interesting results, I was feeling happy)... and that might be the reason. Maybe I'll get seriously ill after I hand in my thesis, or finish my exams T__T. Sigh, then no time to relax and enjoy life hahah

Anyways, here are some pics.

In Tsing Va. Some sort of fried rice that's damn nice..
Hmm.. Did I post this before?
ugh.. I can't find other nice picture of food. Shall.. update later this week. Oh, check out the new song.. somehow, I couldn't get it to autoplay...

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger