Money Matters Pt. 2

Tuesday 26 January 2010

I would have probably blogged this before but traveling in the UK is very costly. Sometimes, when I think about it I shouldn't agonise so much when deciding what to buy or when shopping and just travel less.

Oh I just realised I got paid overtime for December. That is a pleasant suprise, and I'm not complaining. Not that it's a big amount but hey, it's still money.

Oh I was recently told to start on a new project. Starting this Thursday and next few days will be very busy.

Up till now I have managed to get up at 6 everyday (well this week, get off the bed at 6.30) and I'm proud of that. Tmrw will be another long day, no time for gym again. Funny now that my gym payment finally got sorted I don't have time to go to gym.

Another thing, I really need a rice cooker. Burnt my rice again today lol

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

didn't know u have no rice cooker! i bought a super one in HK, that can even bake cake

Jun Xue said...

Ya I don't have.. well i have but lost the cable. so it's now useless.

I gonna buy one this Saturday!

Whoa bake cake walaoeh what kind of rice cooker is that lol

Yvonne said...

haha. show u next time. make your birthday cake with it lol

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger