Money matters

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Hmm, I feel like I've been /will be spending a lot. Got a new phone contract, and wasted 5 quid on a wrong cable which I hope to have it returned on Thursday (chances are pretty slim, the receipt seems pretty dodgy and it's not a modern Western shop).

And then, there'll be my new desktop. Yes, I've decided to buy a new desktop because my laptop is soon dying on me. (Funny enough it's working fine today.... hmm which again makes me rethink my need for a new computer) I need to find time to start checking the prices online etc whislt the "sales" are still on.

Oh, lastly, I think I'm not gonna get any overtime pay for the next three months at least. The joy! (there's also this pay freeze... T__T)

Time to tighten my belt and eat only white rice.

2 comments:

Esther said...

sumoore eat rice. make porridge la! lol

Jun Xue said...

HAHHAHAHAH true also

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger