hello

Sunday 7 February 2010

Hello, another short update.

Had a terribly busy and somewhat stressful long week, travelled so much in the SE England region thanks to some train cancellation (gotta remind myself to get reimbursement), slept for 8 hours-ish for two consecutive nights and still wake up feeling tired, very happy with my new rice cooker, still experimenting with my phone, still no time to buy computer.

Weather is still hovering near zero, average about 3-4 degree celcius everyday, more sunshine now, but still not getting/seeing enough of it.

Need to decide what to cook and do my grocery shopping later and then..........

1 comments:

claire said...

yawn... i'm so damn bored... please write something for me to read...

arigato...

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger