Tuesday 8 July 2008

Just a while ago, I realised that soon, everyone will be parting. At least, my housemates Tad Song and James. Barry has already left, so has Wang Ang. I myself will be going down to London on the 12th to meet up with my parents and go on a short Europe tour. The next time I'll be meeting Tad Song will be on the 24th, and then he'll be back to Malaysia. James will be traveling around with his dad and probably leave for Malaysia on 8th. Which would then, probably, leave poor Jun Xue alone.

Who knows when is the next time we'll gather again. I am somewhat saddened. This parting seems so sudden. Although I know that there is quite a big chance for me to meet up with them individually and contact them, I still can't help but feel.. well.. a bit down. Maybe it's just the thought that I won't be living with them anymore. Everyone's leaving 20, Filey Street. Hahhah this must be what Fung felt last year.



Anyways, past few days was spent successfully HOLIDAYING properly. Feeling lazy, sleep a lot, walk outside, play games until I have a headache, eating instant food. I've progressed so much in Final Fantasy VII! Yay! I've managed to lose track of time. Which is so fun to do. It was just a few days.. but wow... it was like yesterday. LOL!



I think I have to stop it already.. or else it'll be harder and harder to get back to reality. hahaha! Besides, it's starting to get boring if you just keep playing game. Well, at least before I progress the the next stage in holidaying: Addicted to holidays.

Tomorrow! I shall buy a bag for my travels to Europe. Currently, my big luggage bag's wheel is broken (the second time). I think I shall buy a back pack. Hmm... time to go shopping. I haven't sorted out my clothes for the trip yet, which I shall do after my dinner.

Anyways, here end this post. Tomorrow, I must remind myself to snap more photos of people =)

1 comments:

zoeydee said...

I know what you mean...:((

Nevermind, I will still be here! And for some time too....

:(

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger