And she said onto me, hello?

Friday 11 July 2008

Hello people! As you can see, the tittle has got nothing to do with the post. Anyways, I think, I somehow prefer to blog for myself nowadays... instead of, purposely writing an entry for people to read. hhhmm

Ohh these are pics from Yee huai's farewell dinner. Sort of. Lolx. All the food were donated by her and her housemates

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhY-b1sUZsEecmUKdeFhVIIG6-PUOFxxv1S_YHugnxTjxE1-G4x3O707GEuM27Exddj1BruPe0fiBlovpGKQLL61O0j8wjdDpIW5zVqUQN2VQH1o0AjbJswTIz5W9CLiaaMjSJ_5kqD28U5/s1600-h/DSCN3882.JPG">
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SAAAALMMMMOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


Group Photo

Sky ^^

Scampi and something... I think 'twas hash browns

They are now married.

Hahahha just joking, that's Tad Song and Yein Shiang =)

Anyways, I shall be off traveling with my parents for the next week or so, so there won't be any updates. Don't worry, I shall have lots of photos to post after that =). And oh! I'm so excited about my new camera!

Till then =) Ciaozzzz

6 comments:

Wai Loon Kwan said...

food again! ugh!! next time you have to cook for us alr jx... when you are back...

plastic heart said...

you must really love food!!!

plastic heart said...

always so many pictures

Anonymous said...

wow.. i love the sky picture. hahaha!

Jun Xue said...

Wai Loon: hahahahah okok.. Frankly, now I feel my cooking skills suck. Really. T___T

Che: hahahha well it's good topic... and yea, I quite enjoy my food =)
Well, I try my best to put up pictures partly because it makes my blog more interesting, and partly because I like photography (at least for now LOL)

Buttercup: hahah thanks thanks.. Hopefully there shall be more nice pictures coming soon!

plastic heart said...

its cool. you can place a link to my blog if you want.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger