Sunday 6 July 2008

Hello people!

This update is more of for myself, I guess. Or at least that's the intention of it. Anyways, what I have done this week. Basically, enjoy life! Whenever I complaint about not having a good holiday, I should look back to this post and remind myself: I was too lazy and stingy to go out and have some fun. Nevertheless, I have managed to obtain the Highwind in FFVII!!! Yeosh.. way to go. TIme to finish this game off and then reformat my computer.

Nowadays, it seems like my computer will lag for a few seconds once in a while, making gameplay sucky. I wonder what's the reason? Perhaps I shall try to use daemon tools. Hmmm ><

What other stuff? Oh yea.... No more piano T___T

Remember, whether or not you feel joyful everyday pretty much depends on your outlook. Life your life with intention and you shall feel more fulfilled!

Okok here are some pictures I took:


A strange blank sign

Yao Wei, Kiwi, and Hsin Yu

I like this picture !!!

a patch of blue amidst the clouds ^^


0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger