Hello!!!

Sunday 17 May 2009

Hello all! I'm back again!

I know it's been a very long time, again, as usualy... well, my excuse was I had a very busy couple of weeks.. with work. Nevertheless, here are some random pictures from my camera.. oh oh! I finally got my computer to detect my handphone! So I got more new pictures to come!



Ice cream with waffle and fruits! YUMMY!

Flowers with thorns... these trees grow flowers first then only leaves. Strange O.o
Lonely dog.. did I ... post this before!?

Oh I went to Edwin's place for bbq!
Whoa so much smoke
Edwin with Yvonne's lalat eye shades
A mashmallow accidently fell into the coals.. look how it burns! It's like blody flowing lava!!
Ewwww
I like this! Flowers and light in the living room!

Lastly, a picture of a mail accidently sent to Malaysia! The reason is because I wrote my UK address but put country of origin Malaysia.. and they were kind enough to send it half way around the world!
Gengz....

They could have easily binned it.... my thanks to whatever mail company that handled this!

1 comments:

ButTeRcUp said...

wow! no 2 is superb! someone's getting better!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger