Homebound

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Hello people! it's been a while.

This is gonna be part of the long series of entries about my trip to Malaysia, so bear with me lol

Again, the pictures update thing screwed up and all my pictures are posisitoned the other way round that it' supposed to, and I'm too lazy to rectify it so I would advise you to read from the bottom. Seriously. lol.


Last picture. The wonderful colour of the sky. Ok. That's all for tonight! Tmrw night hopefully, I will blog more about my first few days in Malaysia!


Picture taken on the plane. I like how the mountains appear behind the clouds/mist/dust lol. Oh, I also noticed that Boeing Planes are better than Airbus planes (better in-flight entertainment). And, during the take off in london, the plane experienced such a shaky take-off that for the first time i felt a bit of fear as the plane descended quite suddenly at one time.

Oh, I also met this South African gentleman on the flight. A very nice person. It's always nice to make new friends from ppl around the world. It opens your eyes and widens your view about the world.
Dubai's ariport. This is the new extended area. There's a nice garden and flowing water there!
Saw this in the airport. This system definitely won'y work in Malaysia lol
So! In the beginning! kinda... It was a long wait in the airport lol. Gatwick is so small! Smaller than KLIA! Next time I'm gonna fly from Heathrow. So few shops! And oh! It's the first time i returned something i bought.. i returned a box of cookies from M & S. I saw a better box of chocolates in WHSmith so I just returned it after i bought it for 5 minutes lol. That's so cool.. to be able to return stuff without any reason lol.

7 comments:

nylus said...

when i have 50 pictures to upload rite... i'll upload all of them at picasaweb first (there's where all your pictures goes to from blogger anyway)

then only i copy the embed image html link of each picture n paste in the edit html of my post.

sound damn tedious, but this way i get to control the flow of pictures easier :)


adieu~~

Jun Xue said...

ohh but can picassa web upload loads of pics at the same time?

nylus said...

can... like those drag and drop types... not one by one...

when you're free you go try la..

Esther said...

u can return it WITHOUT reason?!! serious? very cool indeed. haha

ey what u mean it won't work in msia ah?! we're not that bad la ok

Anonymous said...

I returned a M&S cake before lol, few minutes after I bought it cause I saw a nicer cake in Waitrose lol. The new terminal in Dubai is like a shopping mall, the walkway is soooo long I was walking around, fatigued (it was like 3am UK time) with my heavy handcarry bag full of chocs..haahaahaa....exciting times in my life...

Wayne said...

Good blog. It's interesting. Do you play the piano?

Jun Xue said...

ohh okok i go try now...

Esther: Yea yea! Damn cool right! wahhaha! Hmmm issit? Don't know.. I have little confidence in malaysians maybe wahhhahah

Fishy: AHHAHA *high five! Yea yea! Damn long right! Gengz man.. last time I already thought it's very big now even bigger! hahaha exciting times indeed! When you coming back ar??

Griever: thanks. well, just a bit.. i learnt a bit by myself hahah

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger