Lincoln trip and lots of other random stuff

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Well guys, this is turning out to be a pretty depressing christmas. Here I am, all alone in a house for 8 on Christmas Eve with nothing nice on TV and no one to chat to online T__T

I tried uploading some christmas tree pics from my handphone but for some reasons my laptop is refusing to detect my handphone.

Usually, despite the cold and gloomy weather, Christmas has always managed to lift my spirits when I'm in the UK although it is clearly not happening this year. Not even the cheerful christmas songs I put on help. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....

Well, it wasn't all doom and gloom. I saw a half hour Shrek Christmas special just now and it made me laugh a bit lol. And oh! Three little girls knocked on my door and sang a christmas song. As usual, i don't know how to react to the situation so I just thanked them lol! I thought about giving them something, but wasn't that supposed to be Halloween?

Anyways, let's talk about my Lincoln trip.

As some of you might be aware of, I went to Lincoln to visit my dear cousins Jasmine and Joanne.


Streets of Lincoln. looks very nice doesn't it? very.. rustic.
Poor picture I know, I was experimenting with the manual dial mode and I didn't want to snap tooooo many pictures of them again and again till I get it right. Alan and Jasmine
(Deep?) Fried Potato skin
The starters was very promising, perhaps way too good that the main course couldnt compare.
Lincolnshire Sausages!
Fishcakes
In action
The's this road called steep hill which, like it's name suggests, is very steep. This was just the beginning of the slope. I think it's about 40 degrees, maybe more.
Posing for the camera man lol
Sea gulls!
Joanne!


Reach out

Notice the skating ring outside the shopping mall
Joanne in front of the Cathedral. To be honest, I didn't know it's a city until I saw the Cathedral. And, it was so freezing cold and windy that day that we decided to just stay at home and chill out
Ko lo yok! Jasmine the chef prepared this
And the next day... laksa!

Indeed, lots of good food.



Anyways, I am too lazy to put this on a seperate post. I am still considering going London to experience first hand the infamous boxing day sales craze. However, there are very few trains running in between that day and that kinda limits my time in London. If I still feel kinda ... sien tomorrow I might just go.

Oh, I'm going to Sheffield on the 27th to meet up with friends so that's something I'm truly looking forward to (more like the gaming part... my desire to Dota and Warcraft was ignited after watchign a few games my Malaysian colleagues played.... )

There are other random stuff to talk about but.. it's too random. HAHAHAHA I'm even feeling lazy to write now... hopefulyl there's something nice on TV later tonight or I shall watch Ironman and go to bed early. Tomorrow I shall endevaour to complete FF7! Then, I can continue to FF9! Then FF10! Hopefully by then the bloody PS2 will not screw up and still work properly... or PS3 actually has backward compatibility that'll be great as well.

Aaanyways, I found out something! Paratha, which can be found readily in most shops, is the closest thing to roti canai you can get here! And it's pretty nice too! It's like those frozen roti canais back in Malaysia... wuuhuuu!!!!!!!

I shall post a picture of it in the future lol.

Right, that's all folks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, you and your cousin looks like couple. LOL!

if she's not your couple, I will be sure that she's ur gf d. LOL!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger