May post

Sunday 2 May 2010

Hello all,

I'm back again after such a long absence. So here I am again, typing away in my little room in Reading while snacking on smoked salmon trimmings garnished with lemon juice.

Anyways, it does appear that many events will take place on May 6th... just one more week... decision on project, election, one of my friend getting his interview....

Tomorrow is bank holiday so I can afford to just chill and relax a bit.. not particularly feeling well. Too much wine? Which reminds me I have utterly failed in my efforts to finish taht bloody bottle of wine. Aiya, i should start slower I guess.

In any case, I'm enjoying my prawn noodles ^^, finally got time to cook them (well it doesn't take that long considering the sauce is ready made) with prawns and meat and taugeh!

I need to get back to my bodybuilding regime... my hard gained weight.... I must get to 60 before year end! Sometimes I'm amazed by my ability not to be fazed by the bigger problem (potentially)... I think it's just my natural instinct to ignore lol

One last thing I'll like to add is, life sometimes throw suprises at you when least expected... and when it rains, it pours.

Oh ya, all the best to Wai Loon hahaha.

3 comments:

nylus said...

life indeed, throws you surprises when u least expect it...

buttercup said...

HAHAHA. Yeap. Life's like this.

And to our warrior Gorilla, all the best!

CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

phentermine no prescription needed phentermine tablets buy online uk - buy phentermine online in the uk

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger