Scotland Trip Part 3

Saturday 10 October 2009

Wah.. I just realised the ordering of my photos are so messed up! I should have obtained all the pictures from my friends before beginning to post.. anyways.. here goes:

Eilean Donan Castle! I think they filmed some parts of the Highlander here!

Breakfast! Scones!



I like my Scottish scarf flying in the wind! Oh, I found out the "clan" of that particular tartan pattern.. it's Steward Royal! Finally! I found out!
Posing with rainbow hahaha
Isle of Sky! That's... Old man Stol I think it's called. Anyway, lots of mountains and hills here! Very beautiful place indeed.. all shapes of hills you can imagine!

3 comments:

nylus said...

wah... they gave you so much butter and jam just for one scone?

buttercup said...

OMG!!! The last picture is so cute! and you gotten more leng cai!!!!!! Noooooooo~ u must not go leng cai further d! else i no gf liao! loL!

Jun Xue said...

Yeap they are generous!

Buttercup: HAHAHAHAHHA! Thank you thank you.. but i still don't have any gf. HAHAHAH

Tagskie: hi! thanks for visiting!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger