Scotland Trip Part 1

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Hello People!

I'm back! As promised, the pictures from my Scotland Highland trip! When I was sorting out my photos I realised that there's waaayyy too many to put up in one go so I'm gonna have to split it to at least three posts. I will feel bad if I do not post the nice pictures otherwise... it's so beautiful! I just have to post the pictures! Also, I need to get photos from my Facebook account, posted by Yvonne and the rest. Hmm.. lazy man. This upload function is not exactly the best in the world.

Our first day started... no wait... in the beginnint there were supposed to be more people joining us in the trip but due to some unforeseen circumstances, only 4 stout hearted ones remained. May Yen and I flew to Glasgow to meet up with Yvonne and Eric. FIrst day was spent in Loch Lamond, then we drove to Stirling, then to Inverness.

Swan in Loch Lamond! Beautiful isnt' it!

Lone tree on a hill.. ugh.. doesn't looks so nice after uploading.
Picturesque view!
Artistic...... konon. lol
Falkirk wheel! It's a super cool lock.. which May Yen seems very unenthusiastic about and very keen to complain to her colleagues she went all the way to Scotland and I bought her to see this ... wheel. (She's the only non engineer. LOL)

IT"S COOL RIGHT!!!
Wallace monument in Stirling. That's right, WIlliam Wallace. FREEDDOOOMMMM


Drive to Inverness. ALl the way, the journey is amazing! A shame it's hard to capture it in the car.. Tried taking a few videos but not sure how well they turn out to be.
Second day, we toured Loch Ness! We went to Falls of Foyers, took some pictures, then decided to drive around the Loch... which is very... big! (Long is more accurate i think). So lots of driving again! But nice scenery! Above is a picture taken near Falls of Foyers... my initial plan was to walk around to the other side of the valley.. but.. due to rain and lack of enthusiasm.... we didn't get around doing it.
The falls! of Foyers!
Yvone's hairy cow!
The sight of us humans posing must have been quite confusing for them.....

Random picture... Ok, more to come.. maybe tmrw, maybe day after... busy with work and other sutff!

4 comments:

buttercup said...

wow! pic 1 3 8 9 are damn good! especially 3!! i am seeing great improvement!

nylus said...

pic 10... look like some guard tower in LOTR... or perhaps the white tower of minas tirith.. lol

Jun Xue said...

buttercup: hahaha it's just the scenery is very nice.. ahhahaha!

Nylus: Hahahha yea yea cool right!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls Cams

Sexflat

Amateure Sex

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger