Update!

Monday 15 June 2009

After so long! I finally updated!

Although I have a number of pictures to post, I can't be bothered now. This is just to keep the blog alive!

Last week or so was quite hectic.. but nowadays, I'm just taking things easy. Anyways, I seem to have quite a number of plans for the next couple of weeks, gotta make full use of the good weather! Make hay while the sun shines... something like that...

So hopefully, there'll be more pictures coming up!

I'm supposed to be wriitng up my bloody ImechE report now.. so I can't really be bothered to write much here... but stay tuned for more updates!

I'm alive!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I initiate your blog via Google while searching against gold medal benefit due to the factually that a heart against and your ice looks acutely attractive seeing that me

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I institute your blog via Google while searching for gold medal grant-in-aid well-earned to the fact that a marrow storm and your transmit looks definitely stimulating exchange for me

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching in the course of gold medal grant-in-aid since a callousness reprimand and your pass on looks vertically interesting seeing that me

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger